Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trying to figure this out...

So...I've stalking my roommate's blog recently and realized that I am missing out on recording a lot of things that go on in my life. I have been trying to be better about journaling lately, but somehow it's a lot more exciting to write (as well as read) when there are pictures, cute backgrounds, and font colors involved. As if I didn't already spend enough time on gmail and facebook, here's yet another reason to spend my time online.

2 comments:

Brandice B. said...

Yeah! I'm the first to comment baby! It's a nice way to be distracted when I should be working! Thanks for the shout out.. You could've put my name though.. Keep working on it. You'll be a great blogger soon I'm sure of it! haha Love ya

Anonymous said...

Um... this is Mandy I don't know how to comment or where really but I LOVE your blog. So cool. You're awesome Britt just so you know and I admire you! See you soon.
P.S. Can we study for the final together please?