
My current residence is Provo, Utah where I live with three other awesome girls (two right now because my roomie left me to go to KOREA). When I take the time to stop and reflect on my life, I realize how truly blessed I am in so many different aspects. I love BYU. Studying special education has been the perfect fit for me (laugh if you must :)). It was something that I really felt that I should study and I fought that for a little bit...luckily Heavenly Father was persistent with me until I gave in and decided to apply to get into the program. I have never regretted it since.


Love that my siblings and my parents are my best friends. They are the greatest examples to me and I learn so much about life and how to ride the rollercoaster it sometimes puts us on by seeing how they have done it. I love that when something significant happens in my life, or something insignificant, I know that I have at least 5 phone calls to make to my parents and each of my sisters. Then my brother, Ryan and his wife Tammy get caught up when Ry and I have our catch-up chat every three months or so. We always have so much fun laughing and reminiscing (even though I wasn't born yet for half of the memories). The picture to the right is Ryley and I. I am crazy about this little girl. Her parents and little brother are pretty cool too.

Our apartment! I have lived with these girls since last June and we have shared a whole spectrum of experiences together. We've seen each other through many successes and failures. By that I mean awesome relationships and horrible breakups. That was a joke, but really. Luckily our lives consist of more than just boys...we make pinatas together, ride on ski lifts when there's a full moon, eat Rachelle's awesome home cookin', run 5Ks, and PILLOW TALK like crazy. I've learned a lot from them and hate when I come home to an empty apartment.
8 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog! Can't wait to "see" more of your day to day happenings. Love you, miss you :)!
Yeah! I love that you have a blog! I find them so much more exciting! I stalk Lucy's daily - now I will add you to my list :) You look and sound fabulous - I miss you lots and this doesn't give me an excuse not to call you so I'll try to be better. Love you!
We're so excited that you have a blog! Now we can be more up to date on what's going on with you!! Super cool blog by the way!
Love you!
Tam & Ry
Hi Brittney, its your cousin Amber, I was looking on Ashley's blog and saw your and I wanted to say hi. It was so good to see you and get to talk to you a little bit at Deven's farewell. I hope everythings going good for you. Let's keep in touch.-amber
Great to see you blogging, you need to check out mine, please....
lucycammock.blogspot.com
love you girl
yay for brit for finally catching on...i mean to the whole blogging thing. Its good to read about the life of you. I have one at thepinegars@blogspot.com
annie
Happy blogging. This is Jeremy Despain's wife Melissa. I found your blog through another family blog and since I found you, I thought I'd say hi. You may check out our blog anytime. It sounds like you're enjoying your BYU days--some of my best memories are there. Hope to see you at Grandma's 90th celebration!
-Melissa
I did not know you had a blog! I am so excited! I love blogs...how was the final for you? To get a cute header -- go to scrapblog.com. I love that website! It is so much fun!
Post a Comment